Our support group meetings are held twice a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Join us to learn more about how to cope with debts and gambling issues, to share about life along the recovery journey, or simply to walk together with a community of people who understand.
Tuesdays (7.30pm to 9.30pm)
St Andrews' Cathedral (next to City Hall MRT), 11 St. Andrew's Road, Singapore 178959
Saturdays (7.30pm to 9.30pm)
Geylang Chinese Methodist Church (next to Aljunied MRT), 52 Aljunied Road, Singapore 389820
If you are:
- Facing debts or struggling with having to borrow money repeatedly;
- Experiencing moneylender trouble or loan shark harassment;
- Having difficulty with a gambling habit; or
- Trying to help someone with a gambling or debt issue;
We are here to help.
We offer debt counselling, individual and family counselling for those seeking help to address their debt, addiction or related issues.
Our goal is to see our clients walk in recovery and wellness across various aspects of their lives, whether financially, relationally or emotionally.
*Based on appointment time
One Hope Centre, 8 New Industrial Road, LHK3 Building, #04-04B, Singapore 536200
GROUP THERAPY AND COURSES
We offer group therapy sessions and courses for clients and volunteers to equip them with better understanding on gambling addiction as well as provide support in the recovery and self-development journey.
- Gambling Addiction Recovery Course
- Embrace Your Life' Course for Personal Development
- Marriage Wellness Course
- Basic Facilitation Course
- And others…